samsworld.in is a one stop shopping destination for children. It represents quality, style & enrichment - encompassing all aspects of childhood.
Sign up:-For placing an order with us, you need to register with samsworld.in and create an account. An account with samsworld.in requires your name, e-mail and telephone number. After the account is created, the user will be provided with a user id (user e-mail used for registration) and the provision to create a password. The creation of an account with samsworld.in will facilitate the exchange of information with respect to transactions and order status.
Please note that ‘My Account’ section is password protected. You can change/edit your profile or password by logging in through the "My Account" section.
Can I log in to samsworld.in through Facebook?Yes, we strongly recommend you to access samsworld.in by using your Facebook account. This saves you from creating and remembering an additional password.
- How do I know if my order has been confirmed?
- Order confirmation is communicated to customers through e-mail and SMS. On receipt of an order, our customer service executive will conduct an address verification call. In case the address verification call is unsuccessful, our customer service executive will send an e-mail to the customer stating the same and seek an alternate phone number. Please note that address verification is conducted only once and when there is a change in the shipping address. Unsuccessful address verification would amount to cancellation of order after 48 hours of no response (e-mail or phone).
- Can I place an order over phone?
- Yes, we do accept orders over phone. Once we receive a call from you, our customer service executive will help you in placing an order. However, we prefer that you place your orders online for ease of shopping, accuracy and convenience.
- Can I cancel/change the details of my order?
- Yes, order once placed can be cancelled or modified by contacting customer service on 07-40372727 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, modifications and cancellations can only be executed before dispatch and not post-dispatch.
- I am unable to place an order. What do I do?
- In case you are unable to place an order with samsworld.in, please contact customer service on 079-40372727 or send an e-mail to email@example.com along with the details of the issues being faced. Our customer service executive will be more than happy to solve any order related issues.
- I placed my order but did not receive a confirmation e-mail. Did the order go through?
- Orders placed with samsworld.in do receive an e-mail and an SMS confirmation as a standard practice. In case, you have not received a confirmation of your order, kindly go to your account and review your order status. For further assistance, please call customer service on 079-40372727 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does samsworld.in offer Cash on Delivery (CoD) service?
- Yes, we do offer a CoD service for certain products with CoD charges as applicable. To know more, please mail us: email@example.com.
- What if the product that i received is tampered or in a bad shape?
- Customer should not accept such packages and should immediately get in touch with samsworld.in's customer care agents. We request our patrons to politely reject such products and ask the courier agent to take the package back safely.
- Does samsworld.in accept pre-orders?
- For the moment, we do not accept pre-orders for products. In case you do not find the desired product/brand on our website, kindly provide your valuable feedback by contact customer service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 079-40372727. Customer feedback and suggestions are most appreciated at samsworld, and we try our best to bring customer preferred brands on board.
Product & Packaging:-
- Where does samsworld.in get their products from?
- At samsworld.in, products are sourced from world class vendors and top notch designers from across the globe. We follow a stringent vendor selection process on the basis of creativity, consistency and quality.
- How are products packed at samsworld.in?
- At samsworld.in we exercise due care with respect to packaging of customer orders. We package products in a diligent manner to ensure they are not tampered or damaged in any way. Patrons are requested not to accept order packages if they bear any signs of tamper or damage.
- What payment methods does samsworld.in accept?
- samsworld.in receives payments on a secure payment gateway. Currently, we accept payments through credit/debit cards, net-banking, and CoD. However, for CoD we do NOT accept cheque or money order from customers. For ease and shopping convenience, samsworld accepts the following payment methods.
Netbanking Debit Card Credit Card EMI ICICI Citibank Debit Card Visa Card Citi Bank - 3 Months HDFC Other Visa Debit Cards Master Card Citi Bank - 6 Months Axis Bank Other MasterCard Debit Cards Diners Club International Credit Card HDFC - 3 Months State Bank of India (SBI) SBI Maestro card - - Corporation Bank Other Maestro cards - - Deutsche Bank - - - IDBI - - - Union Bank of India Yes Bank - - - Citibank - - - State Bank of Hyderabad - - - State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur - - - State Bank of Mysore - - - State Bank of Travancore - - - Bank of Maharashtra - - - Yes Bank - - - IndusInd Bank - - - South Indian Bank - - - Karnataka Bank - - - Jammu and Kashmir Bank - - - Federal Bank - - -
- Can I make payments to samsworld.in through Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)?
- Yes, customers can avail the EMI service offered by Citibank (credit card only) for making payments on samsworld.in.
- Are there any hidden costs associated with orders on samsworld.in?
- Orders placed with samsworld.in carry no additional costs or hidden charges. Prices displayed after the order has been placed are inclusive of taxes and delivery charges.
- Can credit cards be used safely at samsworld.in?
- Yes, it is absolutely safe to use credit cards for making payments at samsworld.in. samsworld.in uses SSL certificates to keep all customer information safe and complies with required PCI certifications. At samsworld.in, we use adequate Firewalls and Network Security provisions to thwart any unwanted access into samsworld’s Network Infrastructure. Furthermore, samsworld.in is hosted on the world's safest cloud computing infrastructure.
- When will my card/bank account be charged for purchases made?
- Your card will be charged immediately after the transaction is successfully completed. Customers will also receive an e-mail and an SMS confirmation with details about their orders.
- Do I receive an invoice for my order?
- Order invoices will be sent automatically to your e-mail address. We will also send an invoice along with the product at the time of delivery.
How can I select the CoD option for my orders?
Customers can utilize the CoD service to place an order by following the steps mentioned below.
- All products displayed on samsworld.in are identified by a CoD eligibility icon. CoD service is also subject to localities and is not available comprehensively. Please select 'Pay Cash on Delivery' option on the payment page, if you wish to avail the same. If the CoD option is not available, it implies that the items/locality is not covered under CoD. Additionally, a shopping cart containing CoD and non CoD items is considered by default as a non CoD shopping cart.
- Our customer service executive will conduct an address verification call on the number used while registering at samsworld.in. In case the address verification call is unsuccessful, our customer service executive will send an e-mail to the customer stating the same and seek an alternate phone number. Please note that address verification is conducted only once and not for every subsequent order, with the exception being a change in shipping address. Unsuccessful address verification would amount to cancellation of order after 48 hours of no response (e-mail or phone).
- On receiving your consignment, pay the invoice amount in CASH to the courier staff.
- Please have the exact amount handy to pay the delivery person.
Terms & Conditions for Cash on Delivery (CoD) payment
- CoD is available for orders above INR 500 and up to INR 15,000.
- Your delivery address should be under the serviceable network of our courier partner.
- Please pay in cash only and do NOT offer cheque or demand draft (DD) to the courier staff.
- Please do NOT pay for any additional charges i.e. octroi etc. to courier staff. Your invoice amount is inclusive of all charges.
- Refunds for product returns under CoD basis are executed through a cheque drawn in the name of the samsworld account holder only. Such a refund cheque is mailed to the account holder's billing address and no change in correspondence address is entertained.
How do I check the status of my order?You can check the status of your order by following steps:
- Log on to your account by signing in.
- Click on 'My Account' tab located on top right of Website header.
- Click on 'My Orders’ tab located in the left hand menu.
- Search the order by date and by specifying the duration since the order has been placed.